Honeycomb is assisting our client, one of the big four accounting firms with the appointment of a Team Leader for their high performing team in the United Kingdom. This is a full time permanent role.
Our Client, one of the big four accounting firms, aims to build trust between a company and its stakeholders, helping capital markets and the economy to function. This award winning firm are looking for highly-motivated individuals who will undertake Team Leader roles on client projects.
As a Team Leader, you will typically work on projects involving between 10-100 people. The size of the project team you will be immediately responsible for will vary depending on the size of the team, although ranges between 10-20 people. Ultimately, you will be responsible for inspiring and motivating individual team members, leading to collective team success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive individual and team performance through effective goal and target setting using performance management techniques to improve output and quality standards within the team.
- Employ operational methodologies, ensuring teams are equipped to successfully meet their own personal as well as team objectives.
- Work with other team leaders and engage with individuals across the broader team to identify and support process improvement, staff engagement and consistency.
- Engage with client teams (for example Business Teams and Middle Offices), as well as customers of our clients.
- Identify areas for development and work with our training team to implement bespoke training quickly so that these needs are addressed and performance is enhanced.
- Provide regular feedback on performance, based on feedback from a broad range of stakeholders, making sure you recognise strong and improved performance.
- Drive operational discipline within your own team to instil good behaviours in line with the clients policy and procedure
- Demonstrable experience of leading teams in the Financial Services industry; driving individual performance and productivity.
- Proven experience of managing people including; workload, performance and development.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Proven analytical and problem solving mindset with an ability to develop innovative solutions.
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite and Google office suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Google sheets, slides and documents.
- Strong knowledge of company structures and functions
Package and Salary
- You will be offered a training framework, tailored to match your skills, needs and career aspirations.
- The opportunity to complete externally accredited qualifications that will benefit you in the roles you are working in
- A dedicated internal Careers Service.
- Competitive salary plus a potential discretionary bonus (performance related)
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
- A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs. Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding provided by the client
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Professional Services Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs