Honeycomb is delighted to be working with one of the world's leading professional services organisations to recruit for a Senior Operations Manager.
This role is a full time, permanent opportunity.
One of the world's leading professional services organisations who focus on providing a range of first class services to their global clients
This role will be working within a leadership team which helps to deliver client solutions mainly focusing on regulatory, risk and/or compliance agendas. This role will lead the operational delivery of multiple complex
programmes and drive opportunities for growth.
Key Duties include:
- Oversee the set up and operational delivery of multiple large scale complex programmes to deliver relevant, cost effective and process efficient solutions that meet client needs and objectives
- Understand the regulatory environment, and the changes on the horizon, to ensure that the business and clients are equally prepared for these
- Build and maintain an agile framework and structure to service large scale client programmes with metrics and a reporting framework to accurately articulate performance to clients, ensuring all programmes meet with contractual obligations and standards as well as budget and timescales
- In conjunction with team managers assume responsibility for quality, risk and governance and seek ways to continually improve processes, driving efficiency's and automating processes through the use of technology where possible
*Occasional Travel required
- Experience of operating at senior management level in an operations environment within
- Demonstrable success as a senior leader and of managing and developing large high
- A track record of success setting up and / or running operations, demonstrating strategic
outlook, commercial acumen and business planning
- Relevant financial services qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of customer remediation
- Experience leading teams across multiple sites
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
PLEASE NOTE - due to the extremely high level of applications received for roles at this time, we can only consider candidates with the appropriate background and experience. While we endeavour to respond to all applicants, we may not be able to provide individual feedback
Experience: 0 yrs