Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a leading Pensions organisation based in Belfast to recruit for a Pensions Administrator. This is a full-time and permanent position.
This is an exciting opportunity, as you will be supported both personally and professionally. You will be responsible for providing excellent administrative support to new and existing, large clients with regards to their pension schemes.
Duties in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day handling of employer and member queries by phone and email, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Providing telephone and email support on how to use the online portal. Troubleshooting problems efficiently to close calls.
- Assisting employers with queries on auto-enrolment legislation.
- Liaison with Third Party Administrator to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Data entry, data checking, scanning, opening mail.
- Strong customer service and administration experience
- Experience with Microsoft Packages
- Maths and English GCSE
- Pensions knowledge (Auto-Enrolment)
- Experience in Payroll, Pensions or Financial Services
The salary for this role is £20,000 to £22,500, with a great benefits package and opportunities for career development.
**Please note, applicants who do not demonstrate relevant experience will not be considered for this role. Due to a high response of applications in the current climate, we are unable to provide individual feedback, however will endeavour to get back to you.**
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
Experience: 0 yrs