Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global Financial Services firm, with the recruitment of a Payroll Processor for their head office based in Belfast city centre. The positions are full time and permanent.
A global Financial Services company with an office in Belfast city centre.
As a Payroll Processor you will play an integral role within the payroll team, reviewing the payrolls of UK and International Clients. This will include building client relationships and being the first point of contact for queries, while you have the opportunity to develop your knowledge of payroll and international regulations.
Typical Duties will include:
- Manager, service and deliver client's payrolls to agreed deadlines.
- Using the payroll consolidation tool, validate input and output to source data.
- Check inputted data and make all relevant corrections before the live run.
- Review issue logs on a weekly basis and provide project reports.
- Handle routine and non routine customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues
Full job description available.
- Previous experience in a payroll environment
- Working knowledge of payroll legislation procedures
- GCSE English at Grade C or above
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel in particular.
Salary for this role is dependent on skills and experience.
For further information, please contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply via the attached link.
Honeycomb, promoting excellence!
Experience: 0 yrs