Honeycomb is assisting our client, a dynamic and growing Financial Services company specialising in Payroll operations, with the recruitment of Payroll Administrators for their office based in East Belfast. These roles are F/T and permanent.
Our client is a payroll bureau with a fast paced and dynamic working environment. The payroll function processes approx. 500 clients paying in excess of 50,000 employees both in the UK and Ireland. The company are heavily invested in their staff and aim to attract, grow and retain talented individuals who will aim high and drive their business forward. The company offers excellent opportunity for career development and progression,
As Payroll Administrator you will have your own portfolio of both UK and Ireland clients working within a close-knit team responsible for high volume processing, resolving queries and general payroll related tasks. This is a very busy role that requires exceptional attention to detail and would suit a highly organised, flexible individual who is accurate and used to dealing with a wide variety of duties and is able to prioritise their workload.
Duties will include:
- Working within the Payroll Bureau undertaking administrative, advisory and payroll duties to ensure that processes and systems are completed to an exceptionally high standard.
- Ensuring that all payrolls are processed within the required time frames and liaising with other members of the team with matters relating to payroll and dealing with all matters in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all pension administration, including Auto Enrolment processes are carried out in an accurate and timely manner. Liaise with pension providers and staff in dealing with pension administration matters. Keeping up to date with processes and procedures relating to Auto Enrolment and pension schemes.
- To draft routine correspondence as appropriate, emails, letters, reports, agendas, minutes, taking notes at meetings and other general typing tasks using Microsoft packages.
- To prepare and maintain routine and ad hoc reports, spreadsheets and database information as required and to access the internet in order to retrieve information.
- To ensure that Client's records are accurate and up to date and that all requirements and procedures relating to Clients payrolls are being followed.
- To sort and distribute the post and deal with telephone enquiries and prioritise messages requiring a response.
- To liaise with a wide variety of contacts both internal and external to the Company. To receive and provide hospitality to visitors.
- Carry out general filing tasks. Establish and maintain comprehensive filing systems to ensure that information can be retrieved quickly and easily.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably requested by Management.
A full job description is available on request.
- Experience in Payroll, Pensions Administration and Processing.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
This role comes with a market leading salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs