Honeycomb is delighted to assist our client, a highly successful professional services firm, with the recruitment of a P/T Payroll Administrator. The role is permanent and 20 hours per week, fully flexible and you can work from home if desired.
A highly successful professional services company with Grade A office space i Belfast city. Rapidly growing, they have an additional headcount need in their HR& Payroll division.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the HR team and provide payroll administration services for the UK and Ireland offices. Duties will include:
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timely provision of the monthly payroll for multiple entities with different pay dates.
- Gather and input monthly data including starters, leavers, sickness, overtime and expense claims.
- Administer payroll compliance as required eg. PAYE, NIC, P11D's, Pension and Auto-enrolment.
- Check processed payroll data including payslips and submit reports to Finance for approval prior to running final monthly payroll.
- Ensure timely electronic distribution of payslips;
- Provide net pay data and other payroll reports for Finance to raise payments to employees, HMRC and other third parties;
- File monthly payroll records.
- Respond to staff payroll queries;
- Assist with extracting payroll information and compiling reports as required;
- Manage and co-ordinate best practice processes to ensure the accurate processing of all pay related data.
- Ad hoc payroll/HR administration duties
- GCSE's including Maths and English. Recognised payroll qualification desirable e.g. AAT Bookkeeping or Sage Certification.
- Previous Payroll Administration experience
- Salary for this role is £25K pro rata with an excellent Benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs