Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Specialist on behalf of a leading Financial Services firm based in Belfast. This is a full-time permanent position working 35 hours per week. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking to begin a career in Financial Services or financial planning, or anyone seeking to expand upon their current customer service skills.
A FTSE 250 Financial Services company with a Head Office based in Belfast City Centre. This company is known for delivering first class customer service and as such have a loyal and growing customer base. Recently named as one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Northern Ireland! This company truly invests in the growth and development of their employees, and will provide you with a comprehensive training programme upon induction and support your career development.
As a customer service specialist, your role will involve working with customers who are interested in financial assistance throughout their retirement, through delivering a great customer service experience. Your duties in this role may include:
- Providing a friendly and efficient initial point of contact for customers via telephone, web-chat and email
- Providing information and answering customer queries regarding products and services
- Completing relevant administrative tasks efficiently and accurately
- Developing a strong knowledge and understanding of financial services and the retirement sector
- 5 GCSEs grade A-C including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Results orientated individual with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Previous or current experience working in a customer service based role
- Previous or current experience working in financial services/retirement sector
- Previous or current experience working in a customer contact centre environment
- Working towards or completed R0 qualification
- Salary is £21,000 + excellent bonus package based on performance
- Annual leave of 28 days plus an additional day for your birthday!
- Comprehensive induction training
- Generous Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance & Group Income Protection
- Society Bonus scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Wellbeing promotion and health initiatives
- Excellent culture and investment in personal development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Experience: 0 yrs