Honeycomb are delighted to be recruiting for a number of Customer Service Administrators on behalf of a leading Financial Services firm based in Belfast. We have both full-time permanent and fixed term contract positions working 35 hours per week. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone seeking to begin a career in Financial Services, or anyone seeking to expand upon their customer service and administration skills.
A FTSE 250 Financial Services company with a Head Office based in Belfast City Centre. This company is known for delivering first class customer service and as such have a loyal and growing customer base. Recently named as one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Northern Ireland! This company truly invests in the growth and development of their employees, and will provide you with a comprehensive training programme upon induction.
As a customer service administator, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to new and existing customers of this leading financial services company. Your duties in this role may include:
- Completing relevant administration tasks, such as processing applications and updating customer details
- Providing a friendly and efficient point of contact for customers, assisting with queries and providing information
- Processing information efficiently and accurately
- Maintaining excellent levels of customer service for prospective, new and existing customers
- Developing a solid knowledge and understanding of the financial services and retirement industry
- GCSEs grade A-C including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Current or recent work experience in a customer service role involving administrative tasks
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work with high volumes of work, with good time management and organisation skills
- Previous work experience in the financial services or retirement sector
- CF1 (UK Financial Services Regulation and Ethics) qualified
- Salary is £19,000 + excellent bonus package based on performance
- Annual leave of 28 days plus an additional day for your birthday!
- Comprehensive induction training
- Generous Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance & Group Income Protection
- Society Bonus scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Wellbeing promotion and health initiatives
- Excellent culture and investment in personal development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Experience: 0 yrs