Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a public sector body for the uptake of an experienced 'Continuity Management Officer'. Competitive salary. S.Belfast; 6 months p. extension.
The Client - This scientific orientated public sector organisation is situated just outside the city centre and provides staff with a range of benefits, including: free parking; flexi-time & attractive holiday contribution as well as competitive salary banding and potential extension opportunities.
The Role m- Throughout this organisation it has been identified in an Internal Audit Review of Business Continuity Management (BCM) that a significant project is required to review and update BCM arrangements. This role will provide the additional capacity required to co-ordinate the project.
The individual will work with Heads of Branch, to develop, maintain and test robust departmental and organisational Business Impact Assessments (BIAs) and Business Continuity Plans (BCPs).
Working with the relevant lead person for each area, the post holder will identify gaps in the BCPs; they will create an action plan to close the identified gaps, they will then manage that plan through execution. The Business Continuity Coordinator will also play a key supporting role in building BC awareness and competency across the organisation providing advice and guidance to support operational staff.
- To provide assistance with the overall co-ordination of BCM arrangements.
- Work with multiple senior parties from Business Units (x21) and operational staff to ensure Business Impact Analysis spreadsheets are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Analysis of spreadsheets from each unit in order to provide a prioritised list of key action plan functions and services.
- Review of current Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) for business units and review these with the relevant Head of Business Unit/Head of Emergency Planning, Estate and Health and Safety Branch/Head of Head of Governance & Performance.
- Assist with the review and update Corporate Incident Management Plan (IMP) / BCP.
- Assist with the editing/writing of individual BCPs for AFBI business units.
- Provision of advice and guidance and /or training for operational staff on Business Continuity Management.
- Assist with the development and monitoring of testing of Business Continuity arrangements.
- Essential - 1 years previous experience working in Business Continuity, OR, extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience within complimentary discipline, such as risk, finance, ICT or similar, or role.
- Desirable - 2 years previous experience within a Business Continuity/Crisis Management context.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs