Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading global professional services firm, with the recruitment of a Collections Associates and Senior Associates, for their new team based in Belfast.
This is a full time and permanent position.
A leading global player within the Professional Services industry, based in Belfast city centre. Provide operational and managed service solutions to international clients.
If you enjoy a dynamic working environment, providing a professional service with a passion for customer service then this role is for you.
As a Collections Associate, you will be a key member of a Collections team within our Customer Management service area, providing the highest level of service for our Clients.
- Direct interaction with a range of customers experiencing financial difficulties.
- ?Assist customers in repairing their credit history and proactively manage recovery strategies with customers to reach a sustainable outcome.
- Sensitively manage vulnerable customers and their cases in a calm and professional manner, in order to ensure protection for customers to meet individual needs.
- Deploy your understanding of Collections operations in order to deliver to our Clients requirements.
- Experience of understanding and working in accordance with collections processes, procedures and related policies
- Experience in interacting with customers, providing them with a high level of professional service.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, and excellent verbal and written skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Ability to integrate well into a team
- Proven analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite and google office suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel, powerpoint and google sheets, slides and documents.
- Educated to Degree level
The role will be based in Belfast; however as a result of the wide variety of clients and projects, you may be asked to work in other locations within the UK and beyond for short, medium and long term periods of time. Your desire and ability to do this will be discussed as part of the recruitment process. Candidates who are unable or do not wish to work on projects in other locations will still be considered.
- Competitive salary dependant on skills and experience
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
- Group pension plan
- Your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of high profile clients. You'll be included in specific training framework, tailored to match your skills, needs and career aspirations. Fully funded by the employer. The training programme is further enhanced through a variety of softer skills training sessions focusing on your relationships and leadership skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs