Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a market leading, global, professional services company with the recruitment of collection associates for their operate team. This is a full time and permanent position based in Belfast city centre.
As a Collections Senior Associate, you will be a key member of a Collections team within our Customer Management service area, providing the highest level of service for our clients.
- Direct interaction with a range of customers experiencing financial difficulties.
- Repair customers credit history and proactively manage recovery strategies with customers
- Manage vulnerable customers and sensitive situations
- Deliver on client requirements by deploying your high levels of understanding of Collections operations.
- Directly support the continuous development of Collections team colleagues, enhancing their knowledge and for them to develop within the role.
- Work alongside team leaders and engage with individuals across the broader team to identify and support process improvement, staff engagement and consistency.
- Personally drive operational discipline within your own team to nurture good behaviours in line with the companies policy and procedures.
What we are looking for
- Experience in accordance with collections processes, procedures, and related policies
- Customer facing experience with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with them.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, and excellent verbal and written skills.
- High level of attention to detail to follow important processes
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and within the team.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset with an ability to develop innovative solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Educated to Degree level
What is in it for you?
- Working with high level clients
- Role will be varied and challenging
- Provide necessary training and skills to succeed and develop within the role
- Career progression within a major company
Where will you be based?
Role will be based within Belfast however there will be opportunities to travel and work across the UK offices, dependant on client needs. Desire and flexibility to travel within the role will be considered.
- Hugely keen salary pack
- Dedicated internal career service
- 25 days holiday package
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Competitive pension plan
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew Nethery, Specialist Technology Recruiter at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs