Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a leading local government organisation, to recruit a Clerical Supervisor,6mth+ contract. Competitive package, flexi-time & free parking.
The Role - This client would have specific key-agendas filter through directorate figures to secretariat functionality surrounding the processing of parliamentary content relative to recent Brexit-related issues and/or the Programme for Government.
As a Clerical Supervisor, your duties would involve:
- Organising papers on Sharepoint system regarding individual topics, as required.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Overseeing Committee room set up pre and post meeting, i.e. nameplates, refreshments etc.
- Attending weekly Committee meetings, assisting in smooth transition between witnesses to table, recording specific information for the Minutes, supervise Committee Office;
- Maintenance of Registered files;
- Maintenance of all Committee Office folders on the shared drive;
- Maintenance of a range of tracking spreadsheets;
- Upkeep of Committee business information on Business Diary;
- Send relevant information to witnesses attending evidence sessions pre and post meetings;
- Overseeing arrangements for external meetings or travel by the Committee;
- Assisting in the organisation and delivery of any events held by the Committee;
The Person -
- Three years' experience in the provision of administrative support.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role;
- An understanding of the Northern Ireland political system;
- Knowledge of Brexit-related issues and/or the Programme for Government
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
****Please note, due to the very high level of applications received at this time, we are unable to shortlist candidates who do not clearly fulfil the criteria above. Unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback at this time.*******
Experience: 0 yrs