Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading global professional services firm, with the recruitment of an Internal Auditor, for their office based in Belfast.
This is a full time and permanent position.
A leading global player within the Professional Services industry, based in Belfast city centre. Provide operational and managed service solutions to international clients.
The business delivers large operational and managed service solutions for clients to meet regulatory, risk and compliance challenges. With over 2,000 staff deployed on large implementation and execution programmes bringing together top talent with a distinctive mix of knowledge and skills.
We are currently looking for self-motivated and experienced individuals to join the Internal Audit managed services team. Individuals will have prior experience in performing risk management activities such as; risk assessments, controls testing and exception handling. We are particularly interested to hear from those individuals with technology audit and financial services experience.
If you enjoy a dynamic working environment, providing a professional service with a passion for compliance then this role is for you.
You will need to demonstrate technical understanding/experience across the following areas;
- Knowledge/experience of applying Audit methodologies, processes & practices.
- Knowledge/experience of testing controls related to industry standards such as ISO, SOx & ITIL etc.
- Knowledge/experience of performing Risk Assessments, including the assessment of compensating controls & risk mitigation, ideally with a particular focus on technology environments and/ or financial services industry.
- Perform client Audits, including the documenting of risk assessments, identification of key risks & mitigating controls.
- Attend walkthrough sessions with clients and document the relevant processes.
- Perform design & operational effectiveness testing.
- Review policy and procedures relating to clients information security standards and apply these to controls testing criteria.
- Review regulatory requirements relevant to client environments & business practices and apply these to controls testing criteria.
- Identify, document and communicate control gaps/deficiencies to internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Demonstrate client management skills throughout the Audit lifecycle.
- Identify process efficiencies/enhancements to keep Audit programs in line with industry best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage a large and diverse portfolio of client work for the firm.
- Document & Negotiate remediation plans with clients.
- Maintain open communication channels with senior stakeholders through regular governance sessions, escalating appropriately as and when required.
- Own the quality of all client outputs and ensure all client and internal document repositories are accurate and up to date
- 2 or more years experience in a professional role involving compliance and/or controls testing.
- A firm understanding of risk and compliance principles.
- A firm understanding of technology security and related risk and compliance issues.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excels analytical tools (VLookup, pivot tables etc).
- Senior stakeholder relationship management.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality output for Clients.
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Previous experience in an Internal or External Audit role.
- A CIA and/or CISA certification.
- Proficiency in the use of data analytical tools such as Alteryx.
- A Degree in Information Technology or related subject or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of information security controls & standards such as ISO 27001/2, COBIT and NIST.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
- You will benefit from a range of personal development support. This includes having access to our technical training pathways and personal skills training programmes delivered by our dedicated Academy team. You will also have access to our Professional Qualification pathway that includes a wide range of industry recognised qualifications that can support your desired career direction, including; Chartered Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security,Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Risk Information Systems Control (CRISC) and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP).
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs