Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading global professional services firm, with the recruitment of a Risk & Controls Analyst, for their office based in Belfast.
This is a full time and permanent position.
A leading global player within the Professional Services industry, based in Belfast city centre. Provide operational and managed service solutions to international clients.
If you enjoy a dynamic working environment, providing a professional service with a passion for compliance then this role is for you.
Due to our client expanding their Compliance Testing function. You will be working in a growing team providing a range of services to a variety of clients across the UK and abroad to support their meet regulatory, risk and compliance challenges.
This role offers controls testing support as part of an external audit or internal audit engagement, or as part of a managed controls testing service as well as regulatory compliance testing.
Our client are looking for candidates who have varying levels of business skills and background within a compliance/risk & controls background.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are keen to learn, develop, and succeed as a team.
- Conducting meetings (typically with the use of technology) with clients to obtain an understanding of the client's processes and controls, and documenting the outcomes from those meetings;
- Contacting clients to obtain evidence regarding the operation of their processes and controls;
- Assessing evidence received from clients to conclude on whether the processes and controls are working as intended.
- Concluding upon the work performed and discussing and documenting the outcomes.
- A degree (or relevant experience)
- Previous experience in testing, risk, compliance, and/or external/internal audit functions, ideally in a finance or accounting environment.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in problem solving and being able to implement and deliver solutions
- Willingness to expand technical knowledge in a broad range of client facing projects
- Ability to manage deadlines within multiple projects and demonstrate strong project management skills
- Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining an ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Sound understanding of risk, control and compliance
- Previous experience ideally within either a risk, testing, compliance or audit function
- Previous of experience of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) testing is particularly helpful
- Coaching and mentoring
- Intermediate excel skills
- Competitive salary dependant on skills and experience
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs