Honeycomb are delighted to be assisting our client, a market leading, global, professional services company with the recruitment AML/KYC Analysts, both associate and senior for their Financial Crime Operations Team. This is a F/T and perm position based in Belfast city centre.
The Financial Crime operations team complete managed services on behalf of clients, this includes remediation, counterparty outreach, AML policy advising, onboarding, and assurance. This Client has worked with 80% of Forbes 25 biggest banks across the world.
We are looking for people who are well versed in financial crime, specifically AML/KYC processes and practices, and who are passionate about the subject matter - always looking for ways to improve, grow, and develop.
- Carry out AML/KYC reviews on customer files by gathering information gained either from the public domain and/or from client and customer.
- Monitoring of customer transactions and identifying suspicious behaviour to provide a complete picture of customer activity
- Respond to requests for information regarding appropriate KYC documents by conducting the necessary due diligence review for Low/Medium/High risk customers.
- Proactively manage your own work allocation and meet daily, monthly productivity and quality targets by seeking clear guidance, instruction or coaching to help fulfil your role.
- Update metrics trackers accurately and in a timely manner including client and relevant workflow systems.
- Work collaboratively to drive ideas/solutions with peers, TL's and managers which will improve Client and company efficiency process.
- Implement and adapt to new or changing processes quickly.
- Proactively build relationships with all team members for the client including engagement with client teams as well as customers of our clients.
- Experience in AML/KYC processes and procedures
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms .
- Experience in dealing with different types of company structures in different jurisdictions, funds and banking products.
- Experience in dealing with transaction monitoring and escalations of suspicious activity on customer accounts and protocols
- A high level of attention to detail and a strong focus on quality and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Experience in conducting peer quality reviews and strong coaching and feedback skills.
- Demonstrate an inquisitive nature which is inclined to investigate, identify issues and solve problems.
- Experience within the financial services sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage own performance and meet targets in a fast paced, pressured environment.
Salary and Package
- Dedicated career service who will help you reach your career goals and help you succeed and grow.
- 25 days annual leave, a flexible benefits scheme to suit your personal/family needs, a competitive salary with regular reviews and the potential for a discretionary bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Experience: 0 yrs