HNH Human Capital is proud to be working with a market leading Business both locally and nationally.
Established within Belfast for over 30 years they are recognised as experts within their field.
As a Payroll Manager within an extremely fast paced environment you will have exposure to a wide range of functions that will contribute to the success of the respective Payroll function.
This role will suit a Payroll Manager who is seeking a fantastic opportunity to succeed and grow with personal development being a major driver. Someone who is seeking a role that allow them the trust and autonomy of progressing in their career path.
We are seeking an experienced individual with an understanding of commercial business and process, someone who can work under pressure and to strict deadlines with an expertise in SAGE.
What is the day to day role?
· Administering the payroll information adhering to strict timescales.
· Go to for pension’s administration.
· Managing the systems related to payroll including SAGE and other company related CRM systems.
· Co-ordinating payroll queries with managers and employees.
· Detailed payroll checking processes and procedures to ensure accurate payroll figures are calculated and processed effectively.
· Process employee expenses.
· Processing of BACs payments.
· Ensuring payroll KPIs are met and exceeded.
· Work alongside other departments to ensure all payroll data is accurate.
· Managing the workload of the Payroll Officer.
· Take a lead role in the advisory and development of the payroll processes and procedures across the business.
· Internal & External audit support specific to payroll.
· Reconcile and complete year-end returns and submit to HMRC.
Who with this suit?
This role will suit an experienced and confident individual who likes a challenge and experience within a fast paced commercial setting, who has the following:
· 2+ Years strong experience managing large payrolls and dealing with payroll requirements and issues.
· Extremely organised, process-orientated, with an ability to execute monthly payroll with quick and efficient turnaround times.
· Experience of specific software for example Sage.
· Payroll qualifications - (CIPP)
· Experience of managing a team.
· Excellent communication skills.
What is in it for you?
In addition to a strong salary (£35,000 +) you will work in a dynamic company with excellent structure and ability to progress and develop within your career path. You will receive excellent company benefits, fantastic holiday structure and opportunity for bonus.
We are currently arranging interviews so for further information, contact Robert Coogan on 028 - 90278155 or apply via the link.