HNH Human Capital have partnered with a leading FMCG company in Belfast on an exclusive basis to assist their recruitment of a Financial Controller. This will be a varied and challenging role and will require an accountant with 5+ years post qualification experience who has experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
This is a hugely ambitious company with growth planned across the island of Ireland over the next 5 years and this person will be integral to that development.
This will be an autonomous role where you will be given the freedom and support to run the finance function of the business, implement your own changes/improvements and help to develop the finance function to help drive the business forward.
· Monthly management accounts to include preparation, review and presentation to board level.
· Design, development & implementation of robust, scalable financial systems & processes
· Data interpretation and analysis
· Budgeting and Forecasting
· KPI analysis and reporting to improve business processes/performance
· VAT & Intrastat returns
· Assist & liaise with the auditors at year end
· Additional ad hoc and project work
· Management of small transactional finance team.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar) with 5+ years of post-qualification experience in industry. You will have experience in RoI and NI accounting and strong knowledge of these accounting standards. Additionally, you will have the ambition and drive to match that of the business, this is a very important role and the right person will help lead the business through this journey.
What’s on Offer:
Aside from a position within the business that is directly linked to the company’s development, there is a very attractive salary on offer, flexibility in terms of working hours and a very inclusive working environment where you will be given all the support required to flourish and achieve.
For more information or to register your interest, apply through the link below to Eoin Fleming.