HNH Human Capital are working with a huge name in the local retail market on their recruitment of an Accountant to join their financial controls team in Belfast. This is an integral role in the business, which ensures that the satellite sites achieve full compliance with company policies and procedures as well as minimising any risk to stock or cash.
This will be a very varied role combining technical prowess with the soft skills to work with internal “clients” and stakeholders to maintain and where possible improve the flow of information. Ideally we will be looking for a Qualified or experienced part-qualified accountant with a background in Audit or Internal Audit.
- Develop, Implement & Improve audit processes for all external sites in the business to ensure full compliance with company policies and standards
- Quarterly audits of external site within the business to maintain standards, identify shortcomings and rectify them
- Full reporting and documentation of audits
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of reports, alongside the Dept Manager, to board members
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders to design, deliver and monitor KPI’s to ensure accuracy in cash, payroll, waste, stock etc
To succeed in this role you will be a logical thinker and problem solver with excellent people skills to engage with key staff members to ensure accurate and timely information exchange. Attention to detail is key in this role, couple with the distinct ability to assess and prioritise a varied workload.
This is a role with a premier employer, it will give the successful candidate a challenging and variety role, award winning working environment and extremely competitive remuneration package.
We will be looking to appoint a suitable person ASAP so for more information register your interest / CV through the link.