A fulfilling tax advisor role with opportunities for exposure to big clients and progression
Your new company
You will work for one of the largest accountancy practices globally. They put a major focus on their staff and the culture they've developed, providing training, new opportunities and the ability to improve things within the work place. They have made their mark being global leaders in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
Your new role
The role you will be fulfilling is a tax advisor within the indirect tax team. You will be joining this rapidly growing and collaborative team gaining exposure to sophisticated and rewarding indirect tax work. You will be working with a diverse client base through their full life cycle to deliver business compliance returns. You will also be improving the clients systems and processes as well as engaging with HMRC on their behalf. There will also be advisory elements to this role, delivering complex advisory projects and helping clients prepare for the future. An example of these projects could be current efforts to plan for "Brexit" and "Making Tax Digital" compliance.
- Support the team in delivery of indirect tax advisory projects.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of VAT returns, alongside a Senior Manager in the team.
- Work with the wider tax team on client proposals, due diligence projects and advisory engagements.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues, providing excellent client service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree preferred, but minimum of educated to A-level or equivalent.
- Minimum one years' experience working within tax or general accountancy role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- After a period of learning and working in the role, the right individual should be prepared to study and pass ATT and CTA with full study support.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- ATT Qualified
- Have an understanding of basic VAT principles.
What you'll get in return There are several benefits to working with this firm including the competitive bonuses for team and individual performance, including a rewards package that supports flexible working, carer development and various health and well being packages.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs