Your new company
A well known public sector organisation based in East Belfast are currently recruiting for a Staff Officer Accountant. This role is due to commence immediately and would be ideal for a part or fully qualified accountant.
Your new role
- Act as first point of contact for branch(es) staff for all financial queries / support.
- Provide branch(es) with regular financial analysis and interpret to assist project leads and Branch Heads with financial management.
- Provide adhoc and/or regular financial training
- Collate findings of monthly branch meetings and provide report in pre agreed format to finance line management.
- Preparation of any required financial journals.
What you'll need to succeed
Fully qualified or qualified by experience Accountant with proven experience of working at a relevant level within the Public Sector
Exposure to preparing management and statutory accounts, with knowledge of budgets, forecasts and variances
What you'll get in return
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs