Your New Company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre for the appointment of a Senior Accountant.
Your New Role
The job duties will include but not be limited to:
- The preparation and submission of Annual Report and Accounts for audit; and
- Preparation of budgets and finance reports to budget managers including variance analysis; and
- Carrying out procurement exercises; and
- Working a payroll function: and
- Managing staff.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Be a full, current member of a CCAB / CCAB Ireland recognised body;
- Two years' post qualified experience working in a busy finance department
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel to manipulate data and produce reports.
- Hold a full valid driving licence and have use of a car for official business, however, consideration will be given to reasonable adjustment in respect of disability to meet the travel requirements of the post.
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs