Qualified Accountant position - Mixed role.
Your new company
Hays Practice & Tax have been enlisted by a well renowned and respected mid-tier firm in Belfast who are on a strong growth-platform to introduce a high calibre Qualified Accountant who wants to progress their career.
Your new role
My client is hoping to talk to recently Qualified Accountants about the exciting opportunity they have an offer. You will manage and take ownership of a diverse portfolio of clients which will include large corporations, limited companies and exciting new growing companies. You will enjoy a close and value adding relationship with these clients whilst performing a mixed role across Accounts preparation and Audit.
- Being involved in the planning, execution and completion of audit and accounting assignments
- Preparation of financial statements, business plans and financial forecasts for clients
- Reviewing client systems and making recommendations for improvement
- Providing financial information and technical advice
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with client personnel and other audit and accounts team members
What you'll need to succeed
My client would like to have conversations with recently Qualified Accountants with varying skill sets, for example candidates with a strong mixed background across Accounts and Audit, Audit specialists or Accounts prep specialists and they are open to talking to people from Big 4, Mid-tier and smaller firms.
- Recently qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- SAGE experience, preferred but not essential
- Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines and within financial budgets
What you'll get in return
My client is offering a competitive base salary along with other relevant benefits. This is an opportunity for an individual to broaden their skill set for example, if you are coming from Top 6 Audit and you would like to get improved exposure to Accounts Preparation and Advisory or if you would like to gain more Audit experience this could be the role for you. My client prides themselves on being transparent and having an open door policy. You will have excellent progression prospects, clearly set out criteria and effective guidance to achieve this. You will be able to take advantage of staggered working hours and will enjoy a healthy work-life balance in the firm's social and friendly working environment. You will also have the opportunity to go on secondments in different locations through the firms international network.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs