Your New Company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are recruiting on behalf of a pubic sector org based in Belfast City Centre. The role is temporary ongoing, offering competitive rates and holidays.
Your New Role
Main duties include:
- Purchase Ledger maintenance
- Ticketing, coding, posting invoices
- Use of multiple finance software packages
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Payment Run Processing
- Dealing with enquiries in a courteous and professional manner, from the public, suppliers and colleagues.
- Assisting with general administration of the Finance Department.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be required, within competence and reason in order to meet fluctuations or priorities in work demands.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Will have attained GCSE Grades A - C (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language
- Previous experience working in accountancy and finance, with an ability to understand cost codes and general ledger codes ideal
- Strong IT skills including confidence in using the Microsoft Office package, namely Excel, Word and Outlook.
What You'll Get in Return
A highly competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of flexible working hours and generous annual leave.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rachel now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs