Your new company
We are currently working on behalf of our client based in Belfast to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary contract basis to cover a period of maternity..
Your new role
Working within the existing finance team, the role will involve:
- Scanning of purchase invoices within set time frames
- Processing of invoices, credit notes and payments in accordance to schedules
- Ensuring invoices are passed for payment in accordance with Company Procedures and supplier
- payment terms
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Undertake any other ad hoc projects which may be required by management
What you'll need to succeed
You should be able to demonstrate 2 years relevant experience in a similar role possessing GCSE Maths and English at Grades C or above or equivalent. Candidates need to demonstrate strong attention to detail along with the ability to work to strict deadlines, prioritising and planning work-load. You should possess good IT skills with experience in using computerised accounting systems and Microsoft Office packages to include Excel and Outlook
What you'll get in return
This role offers an immediate start on a long-term temporary contract basis with a leading employer based in Belfast. You will be paid a highly competitive salary, working in modern offices with onsite parking available. The role will initially commence on a remote working basis with a view to returning to the office as restrictions ease.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs