Your new company
We are currently working on behalf of our client based in Belfast to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary contract basis for an initial period of 4-6 months.
Your new role
Working in the existing team you will be responsible for daily cash transactions posting to the purchase ledger with the main duties including:
- Communicating effectively and working with suppliers and traders on reconciling of accounts and resolving any queries.
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations for Cost of sales supplier statements focusing on debit note resolution.
- Perform cheque run for all supplier payments and provide cover for BACs and CHAPS payments.
- Perform resolution with Supplier Income and contra process on behalf of Trading department.
- Perform central billing invoices to customers and ensure the accounts are reconciled with the suppliers.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered you should have previous experience of operating a purchase ledger system - with a large number of daily transactions. In addition Strong reconciliation skills, coupled with strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and MS Office along with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
What you'll get in return
The role offers an immediate start on a temporary contract basis for 4-6 months. Working with a reputable organisation you will receive ongoing support and training within the role. The annual salary for the position will be between £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs