PMO- Belfast- £330-£400 Per Day- Immediate Start- Contract Position
Your new company
A global business is seeking an experience PMO on a contract bases to oversee a key project in the businesses growth here in Belfast
Your new role
- Establish and operate a sustainable project management office (PMO).
- Develop and agree a common set of program management tools and templates to support the design, planning and implementation of the project
- Establish a process for tracking, monitoring and progress reporting on the various workstreams.
- Develop and maintain the overall implementation plan and timeline and ensure alignment across all workstreams
- Develop and maintain a project risk and issues register and actively track and monitor all mitigation and resolution activities
- Create a management reporting pack, tracking progress and other relevant project activity to keep stakeholders informed of the status of the project
- Establish a timetable of regular meetings across all levels of the project to track delivery against program deliverables and timelines
- Develop and maintain a project archive/library of deliverables and templates
- Manage the overall project budget and provide project management with regular updates and forecasts on actual and projected spend
- Ensure project benefits are identified, tracked and realised through supportable fact based analysis
- Act as the main point of contact on inter-programme initaitives and ensure Project Micron aligns with other key initiatives and programmes.
- Keep the Project Micron programme director fully informed on status and progress of the workstreams and propose relevant corrective actions as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly skilled Project Manger with extensive project management office experience
- Proven record in developing and operating a PMO in a complex programme
- Problem solver with a proven ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Excellent people skills with the ability to operate and interact at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent project management, communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of delivery
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs