Your new company
The services of Hays have been retained by our client, a Belfast based Charity organisation to recruit a number of Payroll Administrators to fill permanent, fixed term and temporary positions.
Your new role
Working within the existing team you will be responsible for a range of duties to include:
- To work as part of the payroll team undertaking administrative, advisory and payroll duties to ensure that processes and systems are completed to a high standard.
- To ensure that all payrolls are processed within the required timeframe and to liaise with other teams on matters relating to payroll.
- To ensure that all pension administration, including Auto Enrolment processes are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure that all FPS and EPS returns are made to HMRC and pension providers in an accurate and timely manner.
- To carry out other duties considered mutually reasonable by the post-holder and line manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a previous Payroll position
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft packages
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
- 20 days paid leave per annum and 1 extra day per year of service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus public holidays
- 11 days paid bank holiday leave per annum
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Employer funded health plan (after six month probation period)
- Free on-site car parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs