Newly Qualified Accountant - Outsourcing (Industry type role)
Your new company
A highly prestigious and successful top 10 practice who are currently in the position to offer a progressive and rewarding opportunity within their outsourcing department to a newly / recently qualified accountant.
Your new role
- Providing clients with an excellent level of service and ensuring all work is completed efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with company and industry regulations
- Work closely with junior members of the team to ensure their continual development
- Processing accounting records
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparing management and statutory accounts
- Preparing cash flow forecasts
- VAT returns including EC sales and Interstat accounts
- Take responsibility for the delivery of a high-quality service to clients
- Share principal client contact responsibilities and be responsible for developing a strong client relationship
- On all engagements, support the team in the timely and high-quality provision of day to day accounting services to clients
- Prepare accurate management accounts, adding value wherever possible (technical, problem solving)
- Schedule, supervise, and review work to ensure appropriate standards are met
- Ensure effective controls are in place to ensure compliance of Tax and Accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure client deadlines and expectations are met
- Conduct an analytical review of the P&L, variance analysis and appropriate commentary
- Take responsibility for all balance sheet and payroll reconciliations
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the management accounts including entries instructed by the client
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client's business
- Assistance with providing tax team information to complete P11D's/PSA
- Ensuring adherence to relevant client policies regarding approval for payment of requested items
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a recently Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and have the ambition to progress your career. You will work with a growing and well qualified team of accounting professionals and be encouraged to learn and develop new skills and attributes. This hands on technical and added value role will allow you to utilise extensive technical skills along with the softer side of account management. The role will suit an intelligent individual with experience of providing a high standard of service to a portfolio of clients within a fast-paced accountancy environment. You will have the ability to think logically and provide solutions to problems.
What you'll get in return
My client is offering a competitive salary and other relevant benefits. You will enjoy real progression prospects along with a healthy work-life balance. You will work closely with a very diverse portfolio of clients performing a role which is a nice change from the traditional service lines and very importantly you enjoy a very healthy working environment,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs