Corporate Tax Manager
Your new company
One of the world's leading Professional services firms
Your new role
Join a high calibre Tax team who are experiencing substantial growth.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping your clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your company brand
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Chartered Tax Advisor or a Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) with a strong Corporate Tax background. You will have a proven track record of UK Tax Advisory excellence and ideally have around 5 years experience. You will have excellent client handling and team working skills as well as strong people and project management experience. You will also be self-motivated and an appetite to support business development efforts to advertise our services and secure new clients
What you'll get in return
My client is offering a very competitive package and relevant benefits, including an excellent pension and unusual perks. The headline selling points here would be the flexible working options (Part-time, work from home, early start / finish etc.) and work-life balance coupled with the clearly visible and attainable progression path to Senior Manager. You will enjoy a high level of Autonomy but you will also be able to take advantage of a very strong support network whilst working with an impressive client portfolio.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs