Your New Company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are recruiting for the appointment of a Management Accountant for a prominent public sector organisation. This is a great opportunity either for someone with previous public sector experience, or someone who is looking for a foot-in-the-door opportunity into the public sector.
Your New Role
While the precise duties and responsibilities of individual posts will vary, posts may involve varying degrees of the following activities:
- assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- planning, preparation and associated audit of the statutory Trust Statement
- monitor the implementation of all outstanding internal and external audit recommendations
- preparation of papers for the Audit and Risk Committee
- oversight of Anti-Money Laundering reporting
- completion of the Departmental quarterly governance returns and associated test drilling exercises
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Qualified Accountant- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CIPFA or equivalent formal accountancy qualification
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar financial role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages, namely Microsoft Excel
What You'll Get in Return
A 34K+ salary plus a premium benefits package, inclusive of generous annual leave, flexible working and equipment provided to work from home.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs