Management Accountant- 12month FTC- Immediate Start
Your new role
- Responsible for internal reporting in an efficient manner which is accurate and timely, presenting relevant financial information to enable thorough understanding;
- Assist the Finance Manager to develop practical solutions to improve the service provided and release resource in order to undertake value added activities;
- Help ensure that accounting processes and internal controls follow best practice and are continually improved, planning & implementing changes as appropriate;
- Help develop stakeholder communications that are tailored to the audience, communicating complex issues clearly and credibly in particular with senior stakeholders;
- Assist the Finance Manager to ensure the team is continually developing their technical financial accounting knowledge and challenging the status quo in the way in which their work is produced;
- Execution of the annual financial audit process, ensuring that all information requested by external auditors is produced accurately and in a timely manner
- Production of the statutory accounts
- Support the Finance Manager in the annual budgetary process, ensuring that financial data is accurately captured in budgeting and reporting systems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Member of recognised accounting body with a minimum of two years post-qualification experience;
- Experience in a finance function in a commercial environment;
- Good numeracy and literacy skills; and
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office and complex finance systems.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs