Management Accountant, Qualified Accountant
Your New Company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are recruiting on behalf of a well renowned organisation in the greater Belfast area for the position of Management Accountant. The role is pivotal in the running of the organisation's finance department.
Your New Role Your responsibilities in this role will include financial reporting, Deal with queries on Management accounts, budgets, forecasts, projects and income, preparing income and project information, enter journals and other information on to Netsuite, recruit, train and induct new staff if required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Professionally qualified in Accountancy and be registered as a chartered accountant with ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Demonstrate 5 years' finance experience which must include 3 years' experience managing/supervising staff.
- experience working with finance and accounting software packages including use of IFRS & UK GAAP
- Experience producing reports for internal reporting
- Must have a full driving licence and access to a car
What you'll get in return
Salary 30k-33k. Competitive Benefits package. Easily accessible location in Greater Belfast area.
What you need to do now
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Elaine McCullagh on 028 9044 6911. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs