Management Accountant up to £50,000 6-9 Months Possibility to Extend Possibility of Permanent Dunmurry
Your New Role
Your role performs professional accounting work including compilation, consolidation, and analysis of group financial data. You will support our financial controllers along with managing and developing our Graduates and Trainee Accountants.
What You Can Expect from the Role
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
Track progress against budgets within established finance systems and reports variances as appropriate,ensuring compliance with local market financial laws, requirements and regulations
Work independently to collate and analyse data using standard accounting methodologies, systems, tools and formats to deliver high quality monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting to the business
Responsible for production of key financial documents including Statutory accounts; monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes; monthly management accounts pack
Manage and participate in the monthly accounting cycle, including assisting with the organisation and co-ordination of the month end process and associated Board reports
Helps others get the most out of data management systems by providing support and advice
Responsible for gathering and summarising data for non-standard analyses and reports, improvement projects and programmes
Contribute to the development and delivery of financial policies, guidelines, and protocols to ensure the company complies with regulations and good financial practice.
Lead, coach and develop an engaged and motivated finance team towards a high-performance culture of continuous improvement You will have the opportunity to develop in your role and feel proud of the work you do.
The Experience, Qualifications and Skills You Will Have
* ACCA or CIMA Qualified
* 3+ years' experience as an Accountant in a similar working environment
* Cost Accounting experience
* Experience in owning and managing financial accounts
* Experience in developing standard operating procedures and financial processes
* Experience dealing with external Auditors Desirable
* Transformational experience
Why You Should Work for Us
* 33 days holidays including public holidays
* Cycle to Work Scheme * Global Travel Opportunities
* Pension Scheme
* Management Training & Professional Development Opportunities
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Workplace Reward & Recognition scheme
* Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs