International Tax Senior Manager - working for a Global Leading business in their market. 80 - 90k
International Tax Senior Manager - £80000 - £90000 per annum - FTC 14 months
Your new company
You will be working for a truly global business in their sector. You will be working with a large group of tax professionals that can provide and deliver a best in class service to the business.
Your new role
- Tax compliance support including managing advisors to support local CFOs with tax filings
- Year-end work to produce non-UK tax reserve calculations, tax equalisation calculations and tax related fiscal accounts notes.
- Reconciliation and release of non-UK tax reserves.
- Reviewing ad hoc tax filings in territories and advising on potential exposures elsewhere.
- Management of withholding tax exposure for the firm, both in relation to client transactions and interoffice balance settlement.
- Tax advice in relation to mobility issues including individuals working overseas during the COVID 19 pandemic (e.g. personal tax issues for partners and permanent establishment risks).
- Other ad-hoc tax advisory work as required.
- Management of work of junior team members.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be experienced Tax professional ideally having had exposure to International Tax. You will have a broad exposure to tax and will be able to work in a large corporate environment.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. This is a FTC for 14 month and will be pay a very competitive salary of between £80 and 90k
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs