Your new company
We are currently working on behalf of a global company based in the Greater Belfast to recruit an interim Head of Payroll for a period 6-9 Months.
Your new role
This leadership role is instrumental in leading best in class regional payroll service delivery, while providing critical input with the success of the overall global payroll service delivery approach. The main duties include:
- Oversee regional country payroll operations, while leading a team of regional payroll professionals who are focused on timely and accurate payroll results, and who provide an exceptional service experience to regional partners and our associates
- Work in partnership with all third-party providers, in providing optimal operational and service level expectations. Foster a relationship of teamwork and partnerships
- Ensure regulatory compliance while continually monitoring and analysing the constantly evolving regional regulatory landscape
- Develop and solidify a state of operational audit readiness, which includes involving partners outside of payroll operations
- Utilise leadership and management experience with coaching, training and developing a highly focused, productive and purpose driven team
- Artfully balance competing priorities while expectation setting with the business deliverable timeframes
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate and timely manner while accounting for the funding of all payroll deductions to third parties, including stock-based compensation and end-to-end payroll processes
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Payroll manager with experience working in a multinational organisation engaged in global customer delivery. You will have regional multi-country payroll experience across a min of 3+ countries in EMEA along with proven experience with designing and implementing operational improvements, controls, and system enhancements.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation with a growing presence in the Greater Belfast area on a 6-9-month contract. You will be paid a highly attractive salary up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience. This role allows for both office-based working from the modern offices with free onsite parking or the ability to work either partially or fully remotely.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs