Graduate Trainee Accountant, Highly Attractive role, Blue Chip business, Excellent Opportunity
Your new company
This leading global blue chip business has a thriving hub in Belfast with a range of professional services staff, working together as part of a highly engaged team. They are inviting applications from recent Finance or Accounting Graduates, committed to studying towards their professional Accountancy qualification.
Your new role
Working as part of a dynamic accounting function, you will support the production of high quality financial information in a timely manner.
This is an ideal role to commence your accounting career and will give you unrivalled exposure to commercial accounting on a global level including some of the below areas:
- Assisting in the production of accurate and timely corporate reporting under US and local GAAP,
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts and statutory returns across EMEA companies
- Reviewing and making adjustments when necessary to the respective balance sheet and P&L accounts
What you'll need to succeed
You must be:
- A Graduate with Finance degree or business degree with a significant Finance component is essential.
- Committed to study towards professional qualification ACCA or CIMA is essential.
- Acute attention to detail is essential
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and to contribute within a team environment is essential.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel is essential
What you'll get in return
You will work for a global business, receiving a competitive salary, hands on training and full study support to wards your professional qualification.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs