Financial Reporting Manager- Belfast- £45,000-£50,000
Your new company
As Financial Reporting Manager responsible for all elements of statutory compliance for the UK business. As part of this role you will assist in the preparation and management of the production of all statutory accounts and annual returns. In addition to statutory reporting, you will also work with the UK Tax Manager to produce the UK VAT and corporation tax returns.
Your new role
- Responsibility for the preparation and submission of individual company statutory accounts. This includes finalising accounts with the auditors, filing accounts at Companies House, and preparing IXBRL submissions for HMRC
- Ensure that Statutory P&Ls and Balance sheets are reviewed on a quarterly basis and that charges are recorded in the correct legal entity.
- Assist on general ledger functions.
- Produce timely and accurate financial analysis to support all functions of the business.
- Responsibility for accurate submissions & payment to HMRC for all VAT registrations in the Group. This extends to completing control account reconciliations & trend analyses.
- Support in the successful and timely completion of the annual external audit
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant (1+years PQE) (ACA, ACCA)
- Experienced in preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Experience of providing critical business insights through the completion of detailed financial analysis
- Advanced Excel skills, proficient with other MS office products
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs