Your New Role
As a key member of the Finance Team, the Finance Officer will manage and prioritise the work of a team in order to ensure that the payments are correct and provider financial information is up to date.
- Ensure control checks are consistently exercised via compliance checking/sampling in order to ensure the integrity of financial information
- Audit of financial information input.
- Review financial and governance information provided through applications for funding.
- Manage annual funding agreement renewals.
- Payment reconciliation preparation.
- Implement financial change controls.
- Preparation of Exceptional Payment Forms
- Prepare financial updates for senior management.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Professional or Technical Qualification plus 2 year's relevant experience
- Experience working in a finance transaction environment
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel to manipulate data and produce reports.
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs