Assistant Accountant, Financial reporting, Treasury, Cash Flow Management
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are recruiting on behalf of a charity organisation based in the Greater Belfast area in the immediate appointment of a Finance Officer Part-Time. This role is vital in the financial running of the organisation, reporting to the Operations Manager.
Your new role
- Sales Ledger - Maintenance of Sage Line 200, prepare sales invoices, reconciliation of control accounts.
- Purchase Ledger - post purchase invoices, prepare/assure purchase orders.
- Cash Flow Management - perform cash reconciliations, make necessary adjustments to Sage
- Management Accounts - Assist operations manager with reviewing data
- Budgeting - preparation of budget information and uploading budget journals to Sage
What you'll need to succeed
The ability to quickly and accurately process data and information. High level accountancy and numeracy skills. Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once. Experience using accounting technology and software. Immediate Start required.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary and benefits package. You will be working for a sustainable, outcomes-focused non-for-profit organisation, helping to ensure the smooth running of all financial operations. Part-time flexible hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs