Qualified Accountant, Finance Manager, Management Accounting.
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are recruiting on behalf of a Belfast based charity organisation for the position of Finance Manager, an exclusive role to Hays. This role is pivotal in the running of the organisation and involves overseeing the finance department, reporting to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services.
Your new role
- Income - invoicing, credit control, debtor control account reconciliation, recording of and grant reconciliation.
- Cash Flow - Assist in monitoring and reviewing cashflow.
- Grants - prepare grant claims, ensure expenditure is eligible for relevant funding.
- Management - oversight of transactions, provide support and mentoring to finance staff
- Internal controls - Assist with maintenance of internal fiscal controls, ensuring day to day running of finance department is in line with existing controls.
What you'll need to succeed
Qualified Accountant. 5 years post qualification experience, gained within the last 10 years in the following areas: Financial Leadership and Management. Collaborating with service delivery colleagues to meet challenging objectives. Providing financial business analysis.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary. Permanent Contract. 23 days annual leave pro rata. Pension scheme available immediately. You will be working for an organisation which has received the Investors in People award. It will be an innovative work environment which offers competitive benefits for employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Elaine McCullagh on 028 9044 6911.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs