Finance/ Grants Project Manager
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are recruiting on behalf of a public sector body for the appointment of a Finance/Grants Project Manager. Working alongside a supportive team and fantastic working environment. 37 days annual leave is included within the package, paying up to 41K.
The organisation would like to appoint immediately.
Your new role
As part of PEACE Plus, this organisation is committed to the operation of a small grants programme. There are key elements of design and operation of a small grants programme which the organisation must address. In conjunction with the Managing Authority and Joint Secretariat of the org. , this role will design small grants system which:
- meets the needs of smaller organisations which wish to participate in PEACE Plus, contribute towards the long term aim of building peace and prosperity, and leave a lasting and tangible legacy. It is envisaged that "small grants" will mean between £10,000 and £100,000
- meet the minimum administrative processes of the Programme, with procedures devised for application, payment, monitoring, reporting, and evaluation
The role will be for one year, to allow for development, implementation and an evaluation of how well the process works.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of developing or implementing grants programmes.
- Experience in drafting processes and procedures in line with regulatory or legislative requirements;
- Experience in drafting and monitoring financial and non-financial reports, and follow-up action as required.
- Good technical skills with previous experience in IT systems such as spreadsheets, databases, user interface system
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs