Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance have an opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join a well-established team. In addition to your various duties within the department, you will also have an element of staff management. This role is temporary in nature, but with the likelihood of running over a year in longevity.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare and/or review income accruals
- Prepare / review monthly journals
- Review actual and forecast project income and expenditure against budget
- Drafting and implementation of financial policies, procedures and controls
- Line management responsibility, providing them with support, training, guidance and development opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have successfully passed the final professional examinations and be a
- full current member of one of the professional accountancy bodies
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar financial role
- Strong communication skills to work alongside colleagues and external parties
What you'll get in return
Competitive pay and holidays, flexible working and a great foot-in-the-door opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs