Your New Company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are recruiting on behalf of a well-respected charity based in Belfast. The role is temporary ongoing in nature. Initially you will be working from home and will be supplied with a laptop to support this.
Your New Role
Main duties include: Duties will include:
- Assisting in Accounts Payable, includes inputting supplier invoices and staff expenses into our system
- Assisting in Accounts Receivable, includes creating and sending invoices to the relevant clients
- Assisting in Bank Reconciliation, including payments
- Completing Month-End Procedures in accordance with the deadlines set and as requested by the Head of Finance
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Will have attained GCSE Grades A - C (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language
- Working experience with high volumes of data input
- Strong IT skills including confidence in using the Microsoft Office package, namely Excel, Word and Outlook.
What You'll Get in Return
A highly competitive salary and benefits package, inclusive of flexible working hours and generous annual leave.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rachel now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs