Finance Officer, Accounts Technician
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are recruiting on behalf of a North Belfast organisation for the immediate appointment of a Finance Assistant for a 9 month contract.
Your new role
This position is will be predominately purchase ledger and will include the following :
- Day to day operation and maintenance of Purchase ledger maintenance
- Responsibility for checking invoices and purchase orders.
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments.
- Authorising and posting invoices.
- Supplier statement, creditor and control account reconciliation.
- Direct responsibility for monitoring and reporting on purchase ledger to management.
- Completion of bi-monthly payment runs and purchase order reviews.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 4 GCSEs (Grade C or above) to include English Language and Maths or equivalent e.g. NVQ Level 2 in an accounting related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a Finance Role.
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel to manipulate data and produce reports.
- A Level in Accounting or NVQ Level 3 in Accounting/Bookkeeping /Related Discipline.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Elaine McCullagh on 02890446911.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs