Your new company
We are currently working on behalf of our client based in Belfast to recruit a Finance Assistant on a temporary contract basis for an initial period of 6-12 months.
Your new role
Working within the existing team team you will carry out a range of duties to include:
- Uploading invoices/claims on to query management system & working with customers to aid automation
- Validating & settling promotional invoices
- Challenge invalid claims using phone contacts, email and portals
- Complete accrual adjustments for brand owners
- Project work to include building strong relationships with customers, both internal & external, to influence how invoices are billed and received
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered you should posses a degree qualification in an Accountancy/Finance/Business related subject along with a minimum of 1 years finance admin experience. You should possess good communication skills with people at all levels both internally and externally and the ability to work consistently and reliably under pressure. Past experience using SAP is desirable along with a proficiency for Microsoft Excel.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent role for a recent graduate to further develop their career with a reputable and growing business in Belfast. You will be paid a competitive salary of between £18,000 and £20,000 per annum dependant on previous experience/suitability.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs