Your new company
We are currently working on behalf of a client based in the Greater Belfast area to recruit a Credit Controller on a long term temporary contract basis.
Your new role
Working within the existing team you will be responsible for a range of duties to include:
* Proactively manage customer payments, in accordance with company policy, to ensure that they are being received on time
* Ensure that the company's overdue debts are minimised and within permitted limits
* Maintain regular contact with all customers through site visits, Skype meetings, etc… - focusing on accounts where there are issues with debt collection
* Ensure that all sales invoices/credit notes are processed accurately, on time and in accordance with accepted revenue recognition principles
* Prepare invoice corrections and credit notes when indicated
* Ensure that all sales invoices/credit notes and associated documentation are presented to the customer on the date of generation
What you'll need to succeed
You should be able to demonstrate 3+ years' experience in a similar role along with outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts. You should have a continuous Improvement mind set and a willingness to take on additional tasks and challenges. You should be accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed and the ability to maintain strong relationship with external clients and internal colleagues to meet demanding deadline.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business in the Greater Belfast area with a growing team. This role offers an immediate start on a long term temporary contract basis with an opportunity to be made permanent. You will be paid a highly competitive salary for the role which will be paid weekly via Hays. The role allows for Hybrid working with the opportunity to work from home and from their modern offices, which offer free on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs