Your new company
We are currently working on behalf of a large organisation based in the Greater Belfast area to recruit a Credit Controller on a remote working basis.
Your new role
Working within the existing team you will be responsible for a range of duties to include:
- Ensure that all sales invoices/credit notes are processed accurately, on time and in accordance with accepted revenue recognition principles;
- Prepare invoice corrections and credit notes when indicated;
- Proactively manage customer payments, in accordance with company policy, to ensure that they are being received on time;
- Ensure that the company's overdue debts are minimised and within permitted limits;
- Maintain regular contact with all customers focusing on accounts where there are issues with debt collection.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you should possess a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a Credit Control / AR position. You should possess strong attention to detail with a continuous Improvement mind set and a willingness to take on additional tasks and challenges.
What you'll get in return
This role offers an immediate start on a temporary contract basis with an opportunity to be made permanent for outstanding performers. You will be working with a large, well-established client in the Greater Belfast area though you will have the option of working fully on a remote basis. You will be paid a highly competitive salary, which will be paid weekly via Hays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs