Your new company
We are currently working on behalf of a Global Manufacturing company based in the Greater Belfast area to recruit an experienced Credit Controller on a temporary contract basis for an initial period of 2-3 months.
Your new role
Working within the financial shared service centre you will be responsible for a range of duties to include:
- Ensure that all sales invoices/credit notes are processed accurately, on time and in accordance with accepted revenue recognition principles
- Prepare invoice corrections and credit notes when indicated
- Ensure that all sales invoices/credit notes and associated documentation are presented to the customer on the date of generation
- Proactively manage customer payments, in accordance with Group policy, to ensure that they are being received on time
- Ensure that the company's overdue debts are minimised and within permitted limits
- Maintain regular contact with all customers through site visits, Skype meetings, etc… - focusing on accounts where there are issues with debt collection
What you'll need to succeed
5+ years' current experience in a similar role
Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software
Proven experience of managing multi-currency sales ledgers
Effective communication and interpersonal skills - with a focus on the big picture and long-term relationships
What you'll get in return
This role offers an immediate start on a temporary contract basis for an initial period of 2-3 months. You will be paid a highly competitive salary, which will be paid weekly via Hays. The role will allow flexibility in your work with the option of working in the offices or working remotely.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs