Accounts & Audit Assistant Manager
Your new company
A very successful small practice in Belfast who are forward thinking and digitally focused. The firm boasts a high calibre team and they punch well above their weight.
Your new role
This is a critical and exciting role reporting to the Audit Manager. As a member of the Senior Management team, you will have sound financial technical skills, an ability to assist in the management of a diverse portfolio whilst offering creative solutions for the future growth and success of the business. Principal Roles Audit, Accounts
Preparation and Tax Compliance
- Preparation of sole trade, partnership, small company, club and credit union accounts.
- Tax compliance for individuals, partnerships and companies.
- Bookkeeping, to include preparation of VAT returns, for sole traders, partnerships and small companies.
- Management and review of the work of junior staff members.
- Administration for the accounts department to include billing.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process.
- Dealing with audit issues and research on technical matters.
What you'll need to succeed
You will a Qualified Accountant (ACA /ACCA) and ideally have Audit experience from a Practice background and have management experience. A mixed background across multiple service lines would be beneficial however my client is also hoping to speak to larger firm specialists from an Audit background for example.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a successful firm who have a common sense approach to work and who pride themselves on developing their staff. You will be performing a highly pivotal role within the firm and enjoy a high level of autonomy. You will get access to an impressive and diverse client portfolio.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs