Assistant Accountant, Belfast, £25-30k, Immediate Start.
Your new company
A Belfast based professional services business.
Your new role
Working in a client delivery based setting, you will focus on month end management accounting, preparing financial statements, disclosures and preparing reports and recommendations in line with the controls and industry regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an experienced and capable Part qualified Accountant
- You will be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- You will be happy working on a high volume and fast paced setting
- A keen eye for detail and inscrutable accuracy is essential
- You will be a confident and professional communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
Excellent exposure and development opportunities based within a professional environment working alongside highly driven colleagues, coupled with a highly competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs